Hello, and welcome to Explore With Tori, a family travel and adventure blog, inspiring you to get out, explore, and travel more with your kids. Let’s start collecting memories over things and making memories to last a lifetime!
What Will You Find on Tori Leigh?
Do you find yourself daydreaming about mountain views or giggling at the thought of watching your little ones splash in the ocean waves?
Ever think of road tripping with the kids around the US? Or taking them on a cruise to the Mediterranean or the Caribbean Islands? Maybe you want to explore more of your own backyard, embrace play, or simply get outside more.
As an avid traveler, adventurer, and blogger, one of my main goals is to motivate you explore more, both near and far!
We’re always sharing our family adventures and what motivates us to hit the trails, road, or sky. Whether we’re off on a vacation or spending our weekends exploring locally, our priority is simple: create lasting memories through adventure.
Our little corner of the internet hopes to inspire you to do the same!
Where Should You Start:
- Our destinations page and US travel page feature itineraries from cities and countries around the US and the world. We enjoy highlighting cultural and historic sites, museums, outdoor activities, and road trips.
- Visit our family travel tips page to help make your travel planning seamless.
- Discover our favorite travel products and buying guides and peek at our packing lists.
- Check out how you can spend more time in nature, or explore through play and books.
- Browse our articles on motherhood for more inspiration for living and parenting with a focus on collecting experiences over things.
So, Who is Tori of Tori-Leigh?
The short answer: A crazy mom exploring the world, usually with a toddler on her back.
The long answer:
I’m a wife to a cloud security engineer and a boy mom to Caelan, 4, and Rory, 2. I like to think I’m the queen of the castle.
In addition to collecting passport stamps, I hold degrees in English Literature and Library & Information Science. I worked as a public librarian for eight years before our family moved from New York to Texas.
Currently, I’m a stay at home mom. It’s the single best – and hardest – job I have ever held. Nothing makes me happier than my daily adventures with my boys.
Additionally, I’m a certified yoga teacher with experience teaching vinyasa, yin, restorative, and children’s yoga.
I’m terrible at math, except for travel budgeting. It’s a good thing I’m more of a book person. My obsessions include historical fiction, anything French, indoor plants, ice cold white Bordeaux, the beach, and obsessively redecorating my minimalist apartment. And exploring everywhere with my kids!
I hope you join us on our crazy adventures!
Where Can You Find Tori Leigh
Email: contact.torileigh [@] gmail.com